Points to Note

(1) Please see the bottom of this page to read the disclaimer

(2) If you wish to read older posts, please refer to the side bar on this page


__________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday 23 September, 2008

Positive Approach

Positive Approach

Here's one from my numerous friends who keep me smiling!

Father : I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son : "I will choose my own bride!"
Father : "But, the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."
Son : "Well, in that case...OK"

Next Day
 
Father
approaches Bill Gates.
Father : "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates : "But, my daughter is too young to marry!"
Father : "But, this young man is a Vice-President of the World Bank."
Bill Gates : "Ah, in that case... OK"

Finally
Father goes to see the President of the World Bank.

Father :
"I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. "
President : "But, I already have more Vice- Presidents than I need!"
Father : "But, this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."
President : "Ah, in that case... OK"


Moral: Even if you have nothing, you can get anything .........

Regards,

N


No comments: